Stacy Daft & Antonia de Medinaceli of Catalyst-backed Videology among Cynopsis “Top Women in Digital”
Cynopsis Names 2017 Top Women in Digital in New York City
The industry celebrated the year’s Top Women in the Digital industry in New York City on Tuesday, March 21.
New York, NY – The honorees of the 2017 Cynopsis Top Women in Digital were honored at a sold-out breakfast sponsored by FreeWheel in New York City on Tuesday, March 21. The third annual award program celebrated the leaders and innovators steering a fast-paced industry to new heights.
In addition to all the inspiring speeches, Elizabeth Spiers, founder of the creative and research firm Insurrection and founder of Gawker, was the morning’s keynote. “Women are evaluated on performance, while men are evaluated on potential,” Spiers noted, making the point that when it comes to quantitative measurement, women come out winners.
View the post-event webpage listing all the honorees, including headshots and descriptions:http://www.cynopsis.com/event/2017-cynopsis-top-women-digital-awards.
Congratulations to all the 2017 Top Women in Digital Honorees:
- Gretchen Stockdale – Pilgrim Media Group
- Melissa Rosenthal Brenner – National Basketball Association
- Ilana Nolte – m/SIX
- Vikki Neil – Scripps Networks Interactive
- Maria Mandel Dunsche – AT&T AdWorks
- Karen Leever – Discovery Communications
- Jennifer Dass – Horizon Media
- Stacy Daft – Videology
- Dawn Callahan – Boingo Wireless
- Gina Alshuler – Rauxa
DIRECTORS WHO DO IT ALL
- Anita Walsh – Horizon Media
- Caitlin Robertson – McBeard
- Keana McGee – Starz
- Meredith Kinsman – Octagon
- Amanda Herald – National Football League
- Rose Fodulyan – E! Entertainment
- Sarah Epler – MTV
- Erica DePalma – Media Horizons Inc.
- Sarah Davis – NASCAR Digital Media
- Moira Curran – Showtime Networks Inc.
- Kendra Campbell-Milburn – UP TV
- Monica Bhatia – AMC Networks
- Ami Angelowicz – Investigation Discovery
- Allison Stern – Tubular Labs
- Bettina Hein – Pixability
- Beatriz Acevedo – mitú
INDUSTRY LEADERS – CONTENT
- Ann Silvio – CBS News 60 Minutes Overtime
- Bonnie Pan – Endemol Shine Beyond USA
- Eve Epstein – eHow / Leaf Group
- Jen Danielson – Above Average
INDUSTRY LEADERS – MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION
- Michelle Wilson – WWE
- Jenny Wall – Hulu
- Melinda McLaughlin – Extreme Reach
- Kim Granito – IFC
- Rebecca Glashow – AwesomenessTV
- Megan Cunningham – Magnet Media, Inc.
INDUSTRY LEADERS – MEDIA SALES & DEVELOPMENT
- Jill Steinhauser – Discovery Communications
- Rachel Skidmore – Skybound Entertainment
- Linda Pan – AMC Networks
- Kate O’Loughlin – Tapad
- Pooja Midha – ABC
- Andrea Macey – WE tv
- Kathy Kayse – Yahoo
- Cheryle Harrison – Bounce & Katz Broadcasting
- Christen Harris – Disney and ESPN Media Networks
- Samantha Adorno – INSP
INDUSTRY LEADERS – PRODUCTS & RESEARCH
- Rachel Webber – National Geographic
- Radha Subramanyam – iHeartMedia
- Liesel Kipp – Scripps Networks Interactive
- Aleksandra Injac – Mindshare
- Antonia de Medinaceli – Videology
- Portia Archer – NBC Sports Group
Save the date for the 2018 Top Women in Digital awards program: the call for entries will be open in November 2017 with a soft deadline date of January 4, 2018, and hard deadline of January 11, 2018. The awards event will take place at ThreeSixty Degrees in New York City on Tuesday, March 20 from 8:15 – 10:30 a.m.
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry’s most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.